New Mexico Conference of Churches
Please mark your calendars on Oct. 17 - 18, 2014 when Diana Butler Bass will be back to continue the conversation about Congregational Vitality and 21st century faith! Registration information coming soon.
The New Mexico Conference of Churches is a community of Christians across the state. We work to build relationships across denominational borders in order to live into Jesus' prayer that we all may be one. The fruit of these relationships in Christ is a common mission to respond to those in need and to advocate on issues of importance.
For more than 45 years, the New Mexico Conference of Churches has identified areas of need in the state and has developed programs to meet them. Some of the programs initiated by the Conference include:
- The Storehouse
- Samaritan Counseling Center
- Encino House
- Roadrunner Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Home Education and Livelihood Program (HELP)
- Gifts of Hope
- Dorothy Turner Health Seminars
- Farmington Meals on Wheels
- Interfaith Power and Light
- Christian Counseling Service of Southern NM
- New Mexico Community Development Loan Fund