New Mexico Conference of Churches
Preaching is a dialogue between the preacher and the congregation. What opportunities arise when we are all willing to be a little fearless? Join us on April 18th to discuss this central aspect of congregational life.
The New Mexico Conference of Churches is a community of Christians across the state. We work to build relationships across denominational borders in order to live into Jesus' prayer that we all may be one. The fruit of these relationships in Christ is a common mission to respond to those in need and to advocate on issues of importance.
For more than 45 years, the New Mexico Conference of Churches has identified areas of need in the state and has developed programs to meet them. Some of the programs initiated by the Conference include:
- The Storehouse
- Samaritan Counseling Center
- Encino House
- Roadrunner Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Home Education and Livelihood Program (HELP)
- Gifts of Hope
- Dorothy Turner Health Seminars
- Farmington Meals on Wheels
- Interfaith Power and Light
- Christian Counseling Service of Southern NM
- New Mexico Community Development Loan Fund